1. The Government had earlier announced that 600,000 Public Transport Vouchers (PTVs) will be made available to eligible households under the 2021 PTV Exercise. This is the largest number of PTVs that has been set aside to date with the broadest household coverage. Resident households with monthly household income per person of not more than $1,600 are eligible for the voucher.
2. The PTVs are disbursed in three stages. Under Stage 1, PTV notification letters have been automatically sent via post to households that have received the voucher during the 2019 PTV Exercise. Over 280,000 PTV notification letters have already been delivered to households in December 2021 under this stage.
3. Under Stage 2, households that meet the income criteria but did not receive a voucher in Stage 1 can apply online via https://www.go.gov.sg/ptv
from 10 January 2022 to 31 October 2022.
4. Households that meet the criteria but prefer to apply in person or those who require additional help can apply at their local Community Centres/Clubs (CCs) under Stage 3, which will open from 14 February 2022 to 31 October 2022. The Citizens’ Consultative Committees (CCCs) will assess these applications accordingly.
5. Successful households under Stages 2 and 3 will receive a notification letter via post, and can follow the instructions on the letter to redeem the voucher. Each voucher is worth $30 and can be used to top up fare cards or buy monthly concession passes. All vouchers must be redeemed by 31 March 2023. Residents may approach their local CCs if they have any queries.
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT