- Thank you for visiting MOT.GOV.SG (this Web Site). By accessing and using this Web Site, you shall be
Use, please do not use this Web
this Web Site after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms
of Use and all of the changes.
- This Web Site is maintained by MOT - the Ministry of Transport.
- The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents),
are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and
interest in the Contents are owned by,
licenced to or controlled by MOT.
- Click here to review this Web Site's Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the
prior written permission of MOT.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of
MOT's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are
protected by copyright and may not be
reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MOT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the
fullest extent permitted by law, MOT does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title,
merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be
uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the
server is and will be free of all viruses
and/or other harmful elements.
- MOT shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect)
of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of
reliance on the Contents contained
in or available from the Web Site.
Right of Access
- MOT reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to
block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
- This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by
MOT. MOT is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages
or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks
and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall MOT be considered
to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or
appearing on web sites to which
this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this
Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from MOT prior to hyperlinking to, or framing,
this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. MOT reserves the right to
impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing
of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- Your linking to, or framing any part of this Web Site or its Contents
- In no circumstances shall MOT be considered to be associated or affiliated
in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing
on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- MOT reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site
containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names,
material or information, or material or information that violates
any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- MOT reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for
the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the